Do you want to better live out the teachings of Jesus to help people in need? Do you feel you should care more for the poor but are not sure where to start?
In this book, author John Christopher Frame, PhD, having encountered poverty around the world, will help you on your journey of putting your faith into action. With Frame’s thoughtful, down-to-earth, deep dive into Christian living, you’ll feel closer to God and more encouraged to care for others.
7 Attitudes of the Helping Heart: How to Live Out Your Faith and Care for the Poor is a captivating, easy-to-read book designed to show you how to keep your faith central in all you do. Through compelling stories and practical teaching, you’ll learn how to better love and support those in need.
In 7 Attitudes of the Helping Heart, you’ll discover:
- How to cultivate the seven attitudes that will transform your view of underprivileged people, so you can be a more effective instrument of God
- A powerful framework for serving God that will motivate you even when you don’t feel inspired to care about those who are poor
- The key to overcoming selfish tendencies, so you can live a more generous life
- How you can care more for others and, as a result, experience God’s greater presence in your life
- Unforgettable narratives that provide a window into the lives of people who are poor, and much, much more!
7 Attitudes of the Helping Heart: How to Live Out Your Faith and Care for the Poor is an eye-opening journey that will help you move into the joy of loving others more. If you like on-the-ground wisdom, empowering approaches to serving God, and practical advice, then you’ll love John Christopher Frame’s inspirational book.